RobustTechHouse Fintech Consultancy provides services in areas related to Fintech (Financial Technology) including consulting and development of mobile apps, web applications, desktop applications for Financial institutions, Fintech startups and E-Commerce industries.
They seem to have relevant financial and technology experience and are advised by experts in technology, financial, insurance sectors with deep experience in their fields including members of CFA, CAIA, FRM, PRMIA, Society of Actuaries and Casualty Actuarial Society. They can also link you up with experts with relevant industry advice and invaluable connections to Finance and FinTech practitioners.
Portfolio of Recent Work Includes
– TrackRecorder, which is a platform for individuals to maintain a verifiable investment track record to prove their investment acumen. Track records are digitally time-stamped and therefore indelible. It can also be deployed as a portfolio management tool on the cloud and in-house.
– Savvee, which is a mobile payment website and app which allows users to make purchases directly from video and printed advertisements through the use of QR codes and image and audio watermarking.
– JML, which sells innovative products through TV and online shopping, and soon through a mobile application as well.
– They are also currently consulting and building applications for private banking and private equity institutions.
If you are interested in topics like Fintech, Machine Learning and Trading, it is worth checking out their Blog, Facebook, Twitter pages where they frequently write on these topics. Recent publications include:
- Review of payment processors
- Use of Microsoft Azure, Amazon Machine Learning and Google Prediction API for cloud based machine learning services
- Free scripts for downloading Interactive Broker historical data
- Comparison of Quantopian and QuantConnect research platforms
- Review of QuantGo for rental of historical market data
If you are considering building a mobile/web/desktop app related to finance, consider checking them out.